Boating, fishing, skating, swimming, relaxing – all on an ecologically healthy Lake Windermere. The Lake Windermere Ambassadors have a vision of balanced lake management that supports recreational and traditional uses, fish and wildlife values, and economic prosperity in the region.
You can be a part of this ongoing commitment. The Lake Windermere Ambassadors are inviting you to get involved. It costs nothing to join us, and you will join a dedicated group of passionate individuals who are working together to improve Lake Windermere for all.
Become a Member
Please fill out this online form, download the form pdf, or e-mail: email@example.com
Memberships are free!
- Opportunities to provide feedback directly to local government representatives at monthly meetings.
- Receive the latest news about volunteer opportunities and events in the community.
- Opportunities to perform water quality monitoring and education workshops.
- Opportunities to elect or run for position on the Board of Directors at Annual General Meetings.
- Participate in monthly Directors’ meetings.
- Be part of efforts to protect Lake Windermere.
Who are we?
Our current members are a cross-section of community stakeholders, including local businesses, governments, First Nations, second homeowners, residents, youth and non-government organizations. We are committed to directing future water quality monitoring and stewardship programs in the Upper Columbia headwaters region.
We would love for you to be a part of this with us!